to save my time, could you, please, share that trick? Thanks, ++pac On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:45 AM, trebol wrote: > Hello everyone, > I've had problems discovering the feature of dragging button 1 to scroll > the tag line. I have used first the p9p's acme, which has a more natural > way to manage the tag line, so I thought I was missing something. > I have been looking in the 9fans archives and I found the trick. > Then in abaco, when a text box was full and a strange picture appeared > (again) on the left, I said Why not? and voilĂ ! this works here too, > and the picture turned out to be a scroll bar. > > Yes, for you this could be a silly question, but for a newbie like me is > not. IMHO, those things must be in the man pages. > > Regards, > trebol. > >