* [9fans] [GSOC] graphics projects
@ 2013-04-24  5:55 David Hoskin
From: David Hoskin @ 2013-04-24  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello 9fans,

I am interested in working on either of the graphics-related projects
suggested on the GSOC wiki page.

For the window system enhancements, my immediate idea would be to
implement title bars and dwm-style keyboard commands and tiling, but I
fear that this would not be a large enough project for the whole
summer.

I have the opposite concern about the Web /dev/draw; would it be
acceptable to move some of the logic to the Go client rather than use
it as a dumb proxy?  I am not sure what division of labour I would
settle on here.

Thanks,
--
David Hoskin <root@davidrhoskin.com>