Sorry for that. I am not a natuive speaker. English uses different punctuation then my mothertongue. However, I hope you got what I wanted to say. ++pac On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 6:08 PM, hiro <23hiro@gmail.com> wrote: > On 3/23/13, Peter A. Cejchan wrote: > > @Lucio: I still hope that some clone of plan9/nix/nxm will merge with Go > > ... just my dream, and I am just an embryo of a programmer > > (as multiply stated here and elsewhere) so take it easy.... however, I'm > > moving all my old stuff (and creating new one) to Go > > [unfortunately, I am afraid I will never see the 9GoNix OS ;-) brought > into > > life] > > do I need 3d glasses to read your text? words don't really stick out > with all these random parantheses, strange punctuations and > double-spaces. > >