I've had a lot of success with qemu/libvirt on Linux. I have a separate network on libvirt on its own subnet with a fs/auth and cpu server that's accessible from the outside (via drawterm). I only had to play with it a little bit to get it working well. It might be quicker and easier with VMWare, though. On Thursday, September 1, 2016, Julius Schmidt wrote: > 9front works fine in vmware. I've never had a problem (including a very > recent install at work). > How exactly does it fail in your case? > > aiju > > On Thu, 1 Sep 2016, Adriano Verardo wrote: > > In the last two years I've very little used Plan9. >> All appls I made for clients work, solved all problem thanks to 9fans >> help, clients don't ask for improvements, ... >> >> Now I must install Plan9 in a VM. I'm testing VMware, but it is not a >> constraint. >> The Bell distro work fine, all others I tried fail during install. >> And, worse than this, I see just now that Bell non longer support Plan9 >> since Jan 2015. >> >> So, what's the best Win7-32/64 VM product for Plan9 ? What Plan9 ? >> >> Thanks in advance >> >> >> >> >