Hi, If I am right, this thought is presented somewhere at the end of acid (or acme?) paper. I asked Phil about this in a meeting. I remember he said he was not convinced about acme being acid's front end. Someone may know more/better. That apart, I think it is not too difficult to get the basic things working. IMHO, acme's simplicity comes as a hinder after some point for anything grand. I have tried acme as front end for some of my tasks. Also, I would like to point that I love acme and I have used it aggressively. Regards dharani On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 8:34 PM, <6o205zd02@sneakemail.com> wrote: > I could swear I remember reading about someone writing some tools that > made it possible to use acme as a "gui" for acid, but my searches haven't > come up with anything concrete. I was thinking about trying to do > something analogous for a different debugger in P9P, and as hoping I could > get some insights into how to begin by looking at the acme/acid work. > > Is my memory completely fabricated? If not, does anyone know where I can > find the code? > > thanks, > Peter Canning > >