go without the packages will be as useful as java without class libraries. nothing. i'm happy they understood the table stakes for a new software/application development language. i can also see why they bundled all the compilation stages into one -- script kiddies don't do make files On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Ryan Gonzalez wrote: > > > On February 4, 2016 10:09:49 AM CST, lucio@proxima.alt.za wrote: > >> *cough* that's what people said about Java *cough* > > > >What, that Java does what it says on the tin? Which tin? > > > > cross-platform development tool > > >Lucio. > > -- > Sent from my Nexus 5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. > >