From: balaji <balaji.srinivasa+plan9@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Mercurial port is official
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:40:16 -0700	[thread overview]

This is great news. Bichued fixed some of fgb's intial port work to
make it work on plan9.
If i'm not mistaken its to do with threading etc, but it was working
well, including hgweb.
I'm curious to know (ofcourse without reading the links sent below) if
it supports https/ssh based checkin/checkouts.
This was one reason why we could not use it in a public environment.

bal