David, it's good to hear you're keeping libtask updated... I'll check it out for sure! On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM, David du Colombier <0intro@gmail.com> wrote: > Russ implemented his own setmcontext and getmcontext functions > to work on systems that doesn't properly support ucontext. > So I don't think you really need ucontext support in your libc. > > By the way, I maintain an updated version of libtask: > > https://github.com/0intro/libtask > > I've used it on quite a few places over the years, > but I only on POSIX systems so far. > > -- > David du Colombier > >