Brian, does your uni let you publish your curriculum or course notes? Is this something you've ever considered? -joe On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Brian L. Stuart wrote: > I'm teaching a special topics course this fall I'm > calling Computing in the Small. Right now, I'm > leaning toward conducting it on a platform that > runs Plan 9. I'm looking for something based on > ARM or MIPS and that has some useful connection > to the external world in the form of GPIOs. SPI, > I2C, and analog I/O would be nice to have too. > Obviously, the Raspberry Pi is a candidate. What > are some others? I've seen some code in the > source tree for the BBB. Has anyone tried it out > to see what is and isn't there? How about the > Banana Pi? The SATA port on it is quite appealing. > Some of the other options I've been looking at > include the VIA APC Rock and Paper, the Phytec > Cosmic, the CubieBoard, the Odroid, the Riotboard, > and the Wandboard. Has anyone done anything > on porting Plan 9 to any of them? Are there others > I'm missing that would be good targets for such a class? > > Thanks in advance, > BLS > > >