I'm greedily watching this space... if you need testers, please let me know. I have an interest in how/if this could be applied to Inferno was well. On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:05 PM Chris McGee wrote: > Hi All, > > I managed to get it running after all of these years. In case anyone tries > it again here's a few things that I had to do to get it to work on the > latest 9front. > > * Copy the latin1.h header file from the bell labs distribution and copy > it into /sys/src/9/port > * Run ip/httpd/httpd -w /sys/web/9wd (this is where the installation > copies the web app) > * Patch /usr/web/9wd/js/draw/data.js by commenting out the "delete > conn.imgs[id];" line > * Future draw commands come in referring to the old image for some > reason and the server doesn't handle it well > > Yes, when I coerce the websocket tool to launch rio instead of acme > there's some oddness when I launch new graphical apps within rio from the > windows, such as acme. They tend to think that they should occupy the > entire screen. Also, be patient because it is quite slow for now. > > Does anyone know if David is still active in this space? > > Erik, where can I learn more about the layers? > > Thanks, > Chris > > On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 2:08 PM erik quanstrom > wrote: > >> this implementation is enough to run acme,but not a full p9 terminal. >> you'll need layers for that. >> >