This thread got me searching and I found MJL's guide for running a plan9 network on a *nix system using u9fs. Hope this helps: https://www.ueber.net/who/mjl/plan9/plan9-obsd.html I'm gonna tinker with this myself. -joe On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 8:20 AM Lucio De Re wrote: > On 9/1/18, Lucio De Re wrote: > > > > Trying it out, it fails to find "attach" and there is no clue where > > that should come from. It did strike me as complex, but if it serves > > an NFS filesystem, that is probably adequate. > > > > I'll wait to pass judgement for after I have it actually serving > > anything at all. > > > I have made some progress, /tmp/9/ (the missing link, it seems) and > /mnt/ now look the same, so presumably something is going on. Maybe > the overengineering isn't too top-heavy, I need to check. > > Lucio. > >