The whole Broadcom licensing thing is a major pain at my current job (although my overlords probably have equally painful legal shackles). Not being able to see data sheets is pretty lame. -joe On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Strake wrote: > On 22/04/2012, Jeff Sickel wrote: > > Sign me up as a reviewer for your next theatrical production. A little > > radio, streaming audio, or even a youtube screening will suffice. > > > > On Apr 22, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > > >> I always hope to see things like this appearing as the McGuffin in > films: > >> "The Broadcom Errata" > >> (``Look! I've decoded the cryptogram in the K&R Code. It seems to give > >> the > >> location of a Broadcom data sheet. > >> We thought they'd all been lost or destroyed!'' ``If it also has the > >> errata, it would be priceless! That explains why they > >> had to kill Fletcher to shut up his open source project.") > > I hope that 9fans will get the casting call. > >