Dear God, big old working exchanges?! We had a tiny little relay logic step by step PABX at trade school, adjusting her was punishment detail. Well, it *was* until they worked out I actually enjoyed getting the old girl to make party tricks... I wonder if I *am* actually allowed into the US these days...? Likely not... perhaps I can see some photos instead? Cheers mate! On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Bruce Ellis wrote: > For those interested in the Blit and other stuff from the labs, > particularly if you are in the Seattle area, you might like to contact > smj@sdf.lonestar.org who is the Associated Curator of the Communications > Museum. He gave me a tour and I introduced him to games/crabs. > > Big old telephone exchanges in working order are fun! > > brucee >