My vote is on the GUI builder - I'd like to see that one happen. Sorry, I don't think I'm GSoC material, I just build hardware, and put the minimum level of software on it to work... On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Conor Williams wrote: > · A device driver for Plan 9 for an unsupported device > > · A GUI builder for the Plan 9 control graphics library > > · Porting of the Tcl tool-kit Tk and the Tk GUI builder Xf > > · VRML support for the Httpd > > · Writing of an editor similar to Vi for Plan 9 > > · An Html front end to the PQ database system. This would involve > adding PQ support to the Httpd > > · Java support for Plan 9 > > · A lockable screen saver for Plan 9 > > · Mpeg support for Plan 9 > > · Addition of load balancing support into Plan 9 > > > On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Steven Stallion wrote: > >> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Conor Williams >> wrote: >> > ok... >> >> Feel free to send your ideas to the list in the meantime... >> >> Steve >> >> >