From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:37:22 +1000	[thread overview]

You should amend that "This message has been intercepted and read by U.S.
government agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA without notice or
warrant or knowledge of sender or recipient." with something about shadowy
Goggle like computers feltching information on your spending habits...

"The world changed on us Marty - and without our help, I might add..."