Hi 9fans, I wish to have a 9P based sensor and actuator reporting system for an aquaponics setup I am designing. I was going to use a RaspberryPi running Plan 9, an "A la mode" for the interface to the Arduino shield, and a Cooking Hacks Open Aquarium/ Open Garden shield (so I would need two RaspberryPi's). On the control side of things, I would have my MacBook access the namespace via Mac9P. Some questions: * Would it be better to use a RaspberryPi Plan 9 CPU image rather than a terminal image? The only interface I will need from the RaspberryPi to the Arduino is TTL serial * Eventually I would create another RaspberryPi, running Linux using 9mount, to display various statistics and data about the system. I'd be writing the interpreter for the information from the Open Aquarium/ Open Garden shields in Python. With what I have described, all I would need to do is "open" the TTL serial stream file from each of the RPis and read out the data, am I correct? * Does anyone have any constructive thoughts on this system setup? Please note, I am doing this to get a handle on 9P. Many thanks! Shane.