Hello all, Is this the place where I would go to get help on the 9GridChan images and software? I have asked a number of times on FreeNode IRC, to no avail. Even though I know the documentation is developing, it is a bit vague in most concepts - I have a 9worker image running with "gui" but I am unable to Drawterm in. Auth server is mentioned in the documentation as "-a dead.ip" - surely thats a typo? With help, I would be willing to write docos for the community, I enjoyed the exposition on the editing of the Plan 9 wiki with Acme. Seems so simple, compared to everything else. Thanks in advance for any help that may be given. Shane.