Actually, I think you'll find the Utilite has an i.MX6 processor, which is not a Tegra 2. I'm not well versed enough in the code to know if the teg2 code will boot on something else. On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Skip Tavakkolian < skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com> wrote: > it looks like it's a new CompuLab product based on their TrimSlice; so > the teg2 port should work. > > > > On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Jeremy Jackins wrote: > >> I'm thinking of purchasing one of these: >> http://utilite-computer.com/web/home >> Just curious, has anyone tried to make one of them work on Plan 9? >> > >