Ok. I'll get you that output this afternoon. Thanks again! On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:07 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > It might be the adapter type - I was sure I had selected the PRO/1000 MT > > Server, but looking at the screenshot, its the PRO/1000 T Server. I'll > look > > into it when I get home from uni this afternoon, might just reinstall, I > > haven't done anything with the image yet. > > > > Erik, if I run into any more problems after verifying the adapter type, > > I'll be sure to post those outputs for you. > > we'll have to look at the dids to be sure. i wouldn't want to gloss over > a real issue by easter egging. > > - erik > >