Wow. Theres a reversal if I ever saw one. Good news for us - I know the RPi GPU isn't capable of GPGPU, but we might be able to speed things up a bit? On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Bakul Shah wrote: > http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/6299 > > Broadcom announced the release of full documentation for the > VideoCore IV graphics core, and a complete source release of > the graphics stack under a 3-clause BSD license. The source > release targets the BCM21553 cellphone chip, but it should be > reasonably straightforward to port this to the BCM2835, > allowing access to the graphics core without using the blob. > > Reg level doc & sources @ http://www.broadcom.com/support/ > >