From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan 9 on an Ncube-3?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 01:35:28 +1000	[thread overview]

Simply wow.

One of the links in the Wikipedia page "See also" is the iNMOS Transputer -
before I got back into the Plan, I looked up what become of iNMOS. See
http://www.xmos.com/ and just for the heck of it, I have one of these, all
of AU$17 (plus Element14s dodgy postage fees of AU$13, so something that is
meant to be cheap becomes a rip - thanks guys...!):
http://www.xmos.com/startkit. The StartKit will talk SPI to a RaspberryPi
just fine and dandy. Or even an Edison if you really want to stretch the
friendship. As you said, this stuff screams "Plan 9 me!" So, uh, I will, I
guess.