From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Kabini or Raspberry Pi?
Date: Tue,  1 Jul 2014 10:39:30 +1000	[thread overview]

Hi Kenji,

I can't vouch for the driver support of such a motherboard, thats best left
to others. I must say, that is a nice looking motherboard, and I for one
would be most curious if you were to get it working.

Another alternative, that I am looking into with NUCs is perhaps a Xen
server, again, better left to others to tell you the support, but at the
risk of hijacking the thread (please fork it if you have info on Xen) if
anyone has any information on Plan 9 and Xen, that would be most welcome
too.

Good luck with the venture and your retirement, and interesting news to
hear the atomic power facilities are curtailing in your part of the world.
We should talk about this in future, privately.

Many thanks!

Shane.