Hello 9fans, I saw references to the GreenArrays chip on list, and did some more investigation: http://www.parallella.org/board/ I thought this may be a worthy target of even a Styx-on-a-chip implementation. I have contacted their forums, and one of their moderators said it would be a good idea. I have already made contact with a member of the community who is playing with their SDK for a single core - making a "grid on a chip" after that would be an easy exercise I imagine. I recommended to him that he make a Styx-on-a-chip implementation first, with a payload program (basically, a fast floating point algorithm decoding a stream from a SDR, so the grid decodes multiple streams in parallel), and see if that flies. Thoughts? Comments? Critique? Flames? Thanks!