Ack, I've shut the computer down, so I can head to uni - on my Macbook now. Can I get back to you on that one please Erik? Many thanks! On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:38 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > > I have re-installed 9atom on my Crunchbang Linux system under > VirtualBox. I > > am now using a USB based wifi adapter which works under the Crunchbang > side > > of things. However, under Plan 9, there is no ethernet file, as shown in > > the attached screenshot. > > > > My settings in VirtualBox are attached also. > > so what's the output of pci? > > - erik > >