From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] 9GridChan
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:10:50 +1000	[thread overview]

Thank you for the reply. Of course I should've tried #plan9 - I must've
switched off higher reasoning. Too excited to play Plan 9 again perhaps?

Of another question, do many members of the list run Plan 9 on VIA systems?
We all know their support for Linux can be a bit woeful, but they say (in
the specs) the newer USB3.0 systems have specific Linux support. I suppose
the question should more be "Do many members use QEMU on VIA systems for
Plan 9?" And perhaps this isn't exactly the place... for the list to decide.

Thanks again, I'll connect XChat to #plan9 when I return home this evening.