I prefer GitHub. Much nicer, easier to use, has a PR system (no patches!), etc. The website also works better on mobile devices. Google Code's source browser doesn't work on my phone. I wouldn't say it suddenly vanished, though. A quick search shows some were predicting this would happen. Lots of major projects have moved to GitHub or Bitbucket. On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > On 13 March 2015 at 01:31, erik quanstrom wrote: > >> was, as in google code is dead. > > > It's a good example of how the cloudy future is seriously unsettled by > services suddenly vanishing, > even from big suppliers. Also, I rather trust the Google storage > infrastructure, but I'm not sure about the other two. > -- Ryan [ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your program. Something’s wrong. http://kirbyfan64.github.io/