Thanks! I just tested it. It works! On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:52 PM, David du Colombier <0intro@gmail.com> wrote: > Just to be clearer. The patch (unified diff) attached in my > previous email can be applied with ape/patch. > > A patch(1) (/n/sources/patch) can't be applied automatically > without modifying patch/apply. You have to copy the individual > files by hand to the destination indicated in the "files" file. > > -- > David du Colombier > > -- Ryan If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple: "It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was nul-terminated." Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. - srean Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/