Aw, man... On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 5:45 PM, minux wrote: > > On Mar 10, 2015 6:37 PM, "Ryan Gonzalez" wrote: > > > > I meant reading ELF files, not writing them. Last time I tried with > ken-cc, it didn't work. > > > > But I didn't realize Go removed the C compilers. Do you know why? > > Because Go runtime is now implemented in Go and assembly, not a > combination of C, Go and assembly as it was before, so the C compilers are > not needed anymore. The last versions to have those compilers is the 1.4 > series. > -- Ryan [ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your program. Something’s wrong. http://kirbyfan64.github.io/