The file command just makes guesses based on the file's content. I've had it tell me build scripts were C source files and that various other files (most particularly Makefiles) are ASCII text. On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Adrian Regenfuss wrote: > Hey, just found something interesting: > When you run file on /rc/lib/rcmain, it tells me that it is «English > text». I didn't look at the source of file yet, > but if you cat rcmain it really doesn't look like «English text». > Have there been similar mistakes or has it been working fine most of the > time? > Adrian > > P.S: Sorry for my bad english… > P.P.S: By the way: I know how to do a screenshot in Plan 9, but how do I > make a screen recording? Does plan 9 > deal with video files in any way? > -- Ryan [ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your program. Something’s wrong. http://kirbyfan64.github.io/