I meant reading ELF files, not writing them. Last time I tried with ken-cc, it didn't work. But I didn't realize Go removed the C compilers. Do you know why? On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Aram Hăvărneanu wrote: > The Plan 9 C compilers included with Go have been removed for some > time. Also they worked quite differently than the Plan 9 ones because > of liblink. > > The Plan 9 linker also supports ELF, although it lacks DWARF and a > symbol table in the generated binaries. > > -- > Aram Hăvărneanu > > -- Ryan [ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your program. Something’s wrong. http://kirbyfan64.github.io/