The Go version also has more features (the linker actually supports ELF objects). My concern is the fact that more and more of Go is slowly being rewritten in Go, so I'm not sure how long the compilers will stick around, or at least in their current state. On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero < k0ga@shike2.com> wrote: > >> Where's the right place to find kenc for Linux? > > > > https://code.google.com/p/ken-cc/ > > I found easier to take it from the go distribution > > > > -- Ryan [ERROR]: Your autotools build scripts are 200 lines longer than your program. Something’s wrong. http://kirbyfan64.github.io/