Using ftpd on either system. On plan 9 it's documented in the manpage ipserv(8) if you run the server on the windows machine, read ftpfs(4) 2012/11/12 keystroke > In the doubt of news group have eaten my last posts, I post again to make > sure > my answer should be know. > > Thanks, John, I post my question in the title of the mail, > clearly it's not obvious to be perceive. Sorry for that. > > The question is: I had my laptop running under windows xp, and I installed > a > Plan9 system on a vmware virtual machine, how can I move my files between > the win xp folder say D:\dir and the Plan9 Home floder or any other folder? > > And thanks again, to you John, and any body else who is so kind and > patient to > answer my question. > >