* [9fans] Newbie question: I have a plan9 system running on
@ 2012-11-05 13:33 keystroke
From: keystroke @ 2012-11-05 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm not sure whether it's stupid to ask this question here.

Maybe it's too easy a question to answer, maybe you think that I am too lazy to post a question before do a good search on google, or read the document offered.

But English is not my first language, and it is a ton of words to read in order to just compile some pieces of code. And I got no one to ask, and there are no place where I can ask for help except here.

If it's too much to type, just give me some hints to google.

Help me, please.