No problem. Use |fmt to word wrap. nroff does much more. 2013/12/14 Blake McBride > Apology. I started using a shell script I created to perform text wrap in > acme by executing the script with |wrap > Turns out it is my script (nroff version of groff) that is doing it. > That should be easy to fix. > > Thanks, and sorry about the confusion. > > > On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Bence Fábián wrote: > >> It's your keyboard layout. acme does no such thing to my knowledge. >> Also it has nothing to do with the font. I assume you use p9p acme >> on Mac OS X based on your last letter. So I can't help you more. >> >> >> 2013/12/14 Blake McBride >> >>> Greetings, >>> >>> While working with acme I had a problem with spell checking. >>> Investigating, I discovered that my setup of acme is not using normal >>> single quotes or hyphens. Instead of inserting what all other editors >>> insert when I hit my single quote or dash keys, acme is inserting some >>> other (2 byte?) character. I understand unicode but I am American-English. >>> My compiler and spell checker expect single byte, standard ASCII codes for >>> dash and single quotes. I absolutely can't use acme like this. >>> >>> I am using the standard font. Is there a way for me to correct this >>> behavior? >>> >>> Thanks. >>> >>> Blake McBride >>> >>> >> >