Sun products not running on solaris are always fun. Anyone remembers the leaked java memo? 2013/2/1 Charles Forsyth > I couldn't get the vbox I downloaded to work properly with Solaris. > Several hours of my life are missing. > > On 1 February 2013 02:39, ron minnich wrote: > > vbox is a useful bit paperweight. Maybe you have too many bits, and > > they might float away. Use vbox to hold them down. If you ever need > > the bits vbox is holding down, then you can set those bits free by > > removing vbox. > > > > I think it has some other alleged use but I have not had much luck with > that. > > > > ron > > > >