Hello, I tried 9atom from 2014-06-27, but it doesn't (now I add 'always'; sometimes it does get through) boot. If I choose to install plan9, I get a result shown in the attached a.png (and it does not proceed any further). If I choose to just boot (not install), it gets stuck after init: starting /bin/rc and shows the same 'spurious interrupt 39'. Some more info about booting progress is in b.png and c.png. Even if the machine boots, I get a lot of 'spurious interrupt 39' messages. In spite of these messages I am trying to install the system. It is a intelD865GVHZ motherboard. Any help? Thanks Ruda