* [9fans] ctags or sth else with acme?
@ 2013-01-17 15:50 Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2013-01-17 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

I'd like to know what you use for orientation in a code when running acme.
Is the 'g' command sufficient for you, or you use some form of ctags?

Thank you!
Ruda

* Re: [9fans] ctags or sth else with acme?
@ 2013-01-17 20:12 ` dexen deVries
From: dexen deVries @ 2013-01-17 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thursday 17 of January 2013 16:50:35 Rudolf Sykora wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know what you use for orientation in a code when running acme.
> Is the 'g' command sufficient for you, or you use some form of ctags?

a g-like script to match symbol names coupled with certain PHP, JS or SQL
keywords.

also a custom plumber rule & script to display function prototype upon right-
click.

--
dexen deVries

[[[↓][→]]]

I have seen the Great Pretender and he is not what he seems.

* Re: [9fans] ctags or sth else with acme?
@ 2013-01-17 21:01 ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2013-01-17 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I ported Exuberant Ctags and added an output format suitable for acme. I'm not at a real computer just now, but I announced it on the list. I believe it's in my contrib directory, /n/sources/contrib/anothy.

@ 2013-01-18 14:46   ` Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2013-01-18 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 17 January 2013 22:01, Anthony Sorace <a@9srv.net> wrote:
> I ported Exuberant Ctags and added an output format suitable for acme. I'm not at a real computer just now, but I announced it on the list. I believe it's in my contrib directory, /n/sources/contrib/anothy.

would it be difficult to use this on p9p?
thanks!
Ruda