Format of TIGER/lines was changed several times after 1995. Have a lokk at http://overpass-turbo.eu/ there is no regexp, but some sort of query language. ср, 9 окт. 2019 г. в 22:27, Anthony Sorace : > This isn't really a Plan 9 question at this point, but since we've been > talking about 2e a bit: > > 2e included a program road(7), which allowed you to explore a US map > database. It has a neat property where you can highlight individual > features via regexp match. You could have a map containing only selected > roads (say you wanted to show only the Interstates going into your city). > > road(7) never got updated after 2e, and I don't know how to recreate the > Tiger database it pulled from, regardless. > > Anyone know of anything, on any platform, which does something similar? > Show only selected elements on a road map? > > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey