Greate ! Well done Brantley! пятница, 22 мая 2015 г. пользователь Joseph Stewart написал: > Great to hear Brantley! > > On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Brantley Coile > wrote: > >> I’m happy to report we are back in the storage business based on Plan 9. >> We acquired the rights to the SRX/VSX and HBA initiator drivers and will be >> selling, supporting and advancing the technology. I had been working on a >> non-Plan 9 appliance platform to avoid any conflict with Coraid, but now >> that’s not a problem. I’ll be integrating the new stuff I’ve been working >> on over the past several months into the Coraid products. We’ll use The >> Brantley Coile Company to market the SRX and VSX as software, not >> hardware. We’ll release the specs for buying your own SRX hardware. >> >> The SRX and VSX code will also be open sourced. >> >> It feels nice to have the technology back where it originated from. >> >> Brantley >> bwc@EtherDrive.com >> > > -- Sent from Gmail Mobile