There is http://www.vitanuova.com/dist/java.tgz - old java translating software. It's not legaly free. I think, Charles knows more :) 2013/4/29 Marc Chantreux > hello, > > On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:21:21AM -0400, OrangeCalx01 wrote: > > A machine implementing a virtual machine implementing a virtual machine? > Oh > > the latency! Lol. Why not integrate the jvm itself into dis? > > I really don't know about virtual machines and maybe it's a stupid > question but i'm really currious about it and i really trust the plan9 > expertise: why not port inferno on top of the jvm? is this a technical > nonsense? is there some performance/ressources issue or is it just an NIH > manifestation? > > regards > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey