Hi all! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! This year was really DARK (I'm writing this from russian speaking community) Lost friends, lost job and opportunity, BUT Christmas makes surprises. I wish you ALL the best. пн, 26 дек. 2022 г. в 13:42, Edward Partenie : > Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! > May I ask, what Discord community is this referring to? I tried various > invite links I could find through google but they were all expired. Thanks > > On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 at 11:11 AM sirjofri > wrote: > >> Hello my dear community, it's time for my annual christmas (and new-year) >> post! >> >> This is for you, if you celebrate christmas or not, so please keep >> reading if you want. >> >> The sad thing first, I wasn't as active as I wanted to be, so I don't >> really know what happened across all communities in-depth in the last year. >> For me personally it was quite a stressful year due to my job and the fact >> that I married in september. As some of you probably know, time is >> different if you have a partner; that's something I had to learn this year. >> >> I also learned that I can have many (good) ideas, but I also don't have >> nearly as much time as I should have to invest in them. Therefore, not much >> code from my side, and kudos to all contributors! >> >> Probably the only notable thing I achieved this year (that's also >> relevant to you) is the advent (pun intended) of drawterm-android in the >> fdroid store, again, combined with only little time to improve it. >> >> I recognized a few new faces in the various community channels. Mostly on >> discord, but also on the mailing lists, as well as adventuresin9, who >> regularly posts new videos about lower level topics around Plan 9. Welcome >> to all of you guys! >> >> I wish you all a very merry christmas, hopefully with your families or >> other persons that are close to you. I wish for you that you and your >> important people stay healthy in these weird times with covid and weather >> and war. I wish for you all that you can keep or achieve peace with your >> relatives, and that you can start the new year with peace and love and >> friendship. >> >> Christmas is about god being with us, so may god be with you all and >> bless you! >> >> sirjofri > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Tce0b18cfac384c75-M391f7d1b6e522847b9fe0738 Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription