Hello ! Plan9 can't mount HFS or HFS+ filesystems (no fileservers :) ) but you can use USB disk by formatting it to a supported filesystem (fossil(4), kfs(4)). I think, that your Mac USB disk is labaled as UUID, and UUID is unsopported. Please read prep(8) for how to lebel and format disks. :) 2014-03-07 12:44 GMT+04:00 Rubén Berenguel : > Hi all, > > can Plan9 access a USB disk formatted with HFS plus (i.e. the Mac OS > Extended (& journaled) file system? > > The part about USB is just because it happens to be an USB drive, but > basically I don't know how to mount the /dev/sdD.D/data. Of course, dossrv > can't do it (already tried). > > Thanks, > > Ruben > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey