Hello ! >From - https://code.google.com/p/plan9front/wiki/admin Adding Users Add a new user on the file server: echo newuser username >>/srv/cwfs.cmd If needed, make the new user a member of the upas (email) group: echo newuser upas +username >>/srv/cwfs.cmd The newuser filesystem command is described in the fs(8) manpage. Examine the '/adm/users' file to investigate the results. To add a new user to the auth server, make sure auth/keyfs is running, then set an auth password for the user: auth/changeuser username New users are created without a profile, mail directory, tmp directory (needed to edit files with sam) or other confections. To install a default profile for a new user, upon first login, run: . /sys/lib/newuser then edit /usr/username/lib/profile to your own specifications. See cwfs(4) and fs(8) and auth(8) . 2013/12/23 Blake McBride > Greetings, > > I've searched the net to find a way to add a new user. The following > command doesn't work: > > con -l /srv/fscons > > I gather that command is for fossil, and fossil isn't used anymore. I > poked around /srv but couldn't find a substitute. Appreciate any help. > > Blake > > -- С наилучшими пожеланиями Жилкин Сергей With best regards Zhilkin Sergey