Hi, all. I am K woody, a graduated student in ECE . I used to implement a DNS server and proxy on a linux-based system and I would like to make my own contributions to port these software to Plan 9. So I choose this task. First, I would like to introduce myself. I am a student of electronics & communication engineering. And I've been working on several programming based projects, one of the most related is I implemented a DNS server and proxy with my teammates. I have been using C/C++ for 5 years under both windows and linux systems and I'm famillar with the debugging tools such as gcc and VS. In addition, I have good programming habits. I am also familiar with version control systems such as svn and cvs. I'll start to build and run Plan 9 by now, and I'm willing to involve in further discussion about this project. I would be glad to work on it if given a chance. I would like to do some basic work in the next few days to help the community decide about my application. If there are any set of tasks you would like me to perform prior to submitting my application, please let me know. Thank you for time. Please feel free to make suggestions and comments on my idea.