From: Latchesar Ionkov <lucho@ionkov.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Is the go9p project still maintained?
Date: Fri,  5 Dec 2014 22:39:14 -0700	[thread overview]

The 9p server gets valid uid, the Linux kernel sends separate Tattach
messages for each user that accesses the server. The issue with remote
systems having different uids is no different than any other remote file
system in Linux. As somebody already mentioned, your patch isn't very
clean, so I am not sure what change of behavior you propose.

Thanks,
    Lucho