Hi All, I'm reading this article about how they are going through the giant heaping pile of Linux kernel code and trying to come up with safer practices to avoid the "dangers" of C. The prevailing wisdom appears to be that things should eventually be rewritten in Rust some day. https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/763641/c9a04da2a33af0a3/ I'm curious how the Plan 9 C compiler fits into this story. I know that it was designed to avoid many of the pitfalls of standard C. Does it try to address some of these dangers or is it focused on making code more readable so that problems are more apparent? How does everyone feel about the Plan 9/9front kernel? Have they gone through hardening/testing exercises over the years? I'm curious what tools are available to help discover bugs. Cheers, Chris