Thanks David, you have saved me a bunch of work. If I were to fix/extend the project would you be interested in the changes or should I just fork it? On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 4:37 PM David Hoskin wrote: > > Does anyone know if David is still active in this space? > > Hi Chris, > > I'm still lurking the list, but I haven't touched this code in years. > The basic drawing ops are alright but layers are maybe quarter baked. > All of it is hacky student code written in a sort of lowest common > denominator of Javascript in the style of C. > > That's cool that you were actually able to run it! > > -- David > > Sorry on behalf of my mail server: > > > *** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain > confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only > for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended > recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, > dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments > is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please > immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments > and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please also note that any > views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are > those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of > Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and > only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be a > binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank > you. *** > > >