From: Jeremy Jackins <jeremyjackins@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] mice
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 16:26:44 -0800	[thread overview]

On a similar note, I picked up a Contour Unimouse (5 buttons) but it's
not working correctly in Plan 9. I'm not sure if it's related to the
wireless USB receiver or the extra buttons. When I move the mouse left
and right, the cursor moves up and down, and moving the mouse up and
down has no effect on the cursor. Pressing buttons moves the cursor to
the right. Does anyone have experience fixing an issue like this?