From: Jeremy Jackins <jeremyjackins@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan 9 Go 386
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:11:01 -0600	[thread overview]

I consistently fail at html/template. At one point I was hanging
indefinitely on some other tests (net/http I think) due to goroutines
never giving up control, setting GOMAXPROCS=2 fixed it. I'm not sure
if that's still an issue though.

I have a 386 which is capable of SSE2, and I'm up to date with sources.