Off-topic, but.. What works well for me (on a 2 button + scroll wheel mouse) is using my index finger for both buttons 1 and 2. So if I want to chord 1+2 I press 1, pressing near the rightmost edge of the button, then sort of roll my finger to the right a bit which presses down the scroll wheel. It might sound awkward but it actually works nicely (for me, anyway) on most mice with scroll wheels. After getting used to this, using all three fingers for chording actually feels really inconvenient :) On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Dustin Fechner wrote: > On 02/25/2013 03:06 PM, Alexander Kapshuk wrote: > > I stumbled upon this one a while back. Never used one though. Been > > using a two-button mouse with a scroll wheel. Does the job. > > http://h30094.www3.hp.com/product/sku/2545791 > > I bought one of these and after one month of use the buttons began to > misbehave. But well, I guess one can't expect too much for that price. > > >